Qdoba has hired Marc USA's Cogniscient Media as its new media agency of record, handling all digital and offline media.
Belmont, MA-based McLean Hospital is hiring MARC USA's Cogniscient Media as its paid search engine marketing agency following a competitive review. The mental health operator previously worked with Forge.Cogniscient Media will be responsible for driving awareness of addiction and other mental health services at both a regional and national level. One area of particular relevancy will be addressing the on-going problems with opioid addiction. McLean, an affiliate of Harvard University, has been recognized in the mental health industry for its innovative awareness programs. The new search campaign is designed to connect with the hospital's over-arching message that "immediate help is just a phone call or email away" with the tagline, "At your darkest, Find hope with our brightest."
Google began restricting third-party tech support service ads worldwide and plans to introduce a verification system in the coming months, but some believe the search company is leaning too hard on some industries and not enough on others.
The practice will continue to be led by Dave Buklarewicz, executive vice president, executive media director, who joined the agency last June.
|Client||Start Year||End Year|
|Qdoba Mexican Grill||2018||Current|
|Five Star Senior Living||2014||Current|
Cogniscient Media is the branded media practice of MARC USA bringing the scale, expertise and entrepreneurial chops to serve media clients from $10 million to $100 million. We offer full media services in every channel backed by advanced research and analytics capabilities. Our media practice is built around several core pillars and philosophies that not only separate us from other agencies, but also benefit clients and exceed their expectations:
(1) We use both Data Science and Decision Science to build creative and highly efficient media plans that move people and forge true 1:1 relationships.
(2) Our transparent approach in all we do (planning, purchasing, placement, monitoring and evaluation) fosters trust with our client partners. We do not receive and/or retain any rebates or incentives as a result of a client’s spending.
(3) We customize solutions to meet a client’s need, not the agency’s need. We build non-exclusive partnerships with media companies, giving us the flexibility to match client needs with the very best partner solutions without locking clients into packaged offerings.
(4) Our flat organization structure means senior level attention and engagement on a daily basis.
(5) Our in-house expertise includes advanced analytics, data mining, segmentation, custom attribution and market mix modeling to ensure deeper insights and strategy aligned to the metrics that most impact business success.
Director of Innovation
EVP, Executive Media Director
SVP, Media Solutions
VP, Digital Strategy, MarTech and Analytic Solutions
Sr Director of Search & Biddable Media
Director, Data Science