At Innovative Door Systems we have forged our reputation for providing bespoke garage door installation, maintenance, and repair of commercial & residential premises. We have been serving the upstate of South Carolina and Eastern parts of North Carolina for good 10 years. We owe our existence to our company founder, John Geary, whose teenage passion of working on garage doors turned him into an entrepreneur working in all categories of residential & commercial garage doors.
Innovative Door Systems is well versed in any class of garage door repair, maintenance, and installation work. Our technicians are capable of precisely diagnosing the issues faced by a broken down door of any make or model. Your safety is fully assured with our 24/7 emergency garage door repair services.
All material & nonmaterial repairs including, but not restricted to, broken springs & cables, roller & hinges replacement, all digital sensors/remotes/keypads and associated hardware are catered to in the most efficient of manners within least budget. Going for our outclass services would prove our innovative door technicians & restorers at their technical as well as commercial best.
Our Services Pickbox
• Commercial Door Systems offer an array of commercially viable safety doors that are manufactured out of tough & resilient materials to ensure durability & security.
• Emergency Garage Door serves as an urgent service during the crucial hours of need when your car has been confronted with a challenging broken down garage door.
• Garage Door Repairs ensure a noiseless & smoothly operating garage door without loosely suspended springs, frayed cables, misaligned photo eye sensors & other minor issues.
• Garage Doors new installations for domestic or commercial purposes is seen through via our complete line of high quality products from Amarr.
• Broken Spring Repair is a task perhaps the most essential one among all other categories of repair works that requires engineering acumen & artistic delicacy found with us.
Our Products Pickbox
• Torsion Spring, the backbone of your garage door
• Opener, the motorized device that opens & shuts your garage door
• Seals & Stoppers, for weather stripping the garage door against air movement
• Decorative Hardware, to add appeal to the external appearance of your garage door
• Hinges, Brackets & Rollers, the critical parts that permit smooth functioning of the garage door.