Mark Sullivan has extensive photographic experience with 17+ years in almost every facet of the industry. He has had an exclusive “front row seat at the UN” where he has captured meaningful images of some of the world’s highest profile people. As a focused communicator, Mark is able to bring your message directly and cleanly to your target audience. It is his authentic depiction of people, places and things, along with a keen eye for architecture, that makes his work unique and in demand.
UN images, among others, are available for sale on Gettyimages.com.
His body of work includes:
• Photojournalism on assignment at the United Nations ZUMA Press Wire
• Fashion freelance NYFW – Light Rocket https://tinyurl.com/3yb9ut4n
• Product shots for Navy Exchange catalogue
• East West Home Collections, retail, design, development, content.
• Shot retail accounts, soft goods and various product Photographer’s Assistant
• Projects, still life, illustration and portraits, as well as conceptual shots, room sets and product shots. Clients
included Calvin Klein, Bloomingdale’s and Ralph Lauren
• Shot room scenes for Sears, J.C.Penny, Bloomingdales, Bed Bath and Beyond, Ralph Lauren
REX Features https://tinyurl.com/yacrr78k
ZUMA Press https://tinyurl.com/t6y2nxys
Getty Images. https://tinyurl.com/yanuloqy