This marks the fourth year in a row Leo Burnett has earned a top score to be named a “Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality.”
Leo Burnett, 01/23/2020
Leo Burnett Chicago has appointed Aki Spicer as Chief Strategy Officer. Previously EVP, Global Strategy Director of Samsung Business, Spicer led the global strategy for Samsung Mobile, Visual Display and Appliances, Brand and Post-Purchase Experience.
Leo Burnett, 12/10/2019
The Index sets a standard of success for organizations committed to a diverse workforce and inclusive environment.
Leo Burnett, 08/06/2019
|Client||Start Year||End Year|
|Art Institute of Chicago||2013||Current|
|Campbell's Soup Company||2018||Current|
"What Helps People Helps Business" — Leo Burnet
No matter how much we’ve evolved over the years, we’ve never lost sight of what, for us, is the plainest truth in the world:
Clients grow their business by creating value for the people they serve.
Today, Leo Burnett brings you the best in creativity, strategy, media and PR — all under one roof in downtown Chicago.
The result: ideas and creative solutions that are populist, iconic and enduring.
We’re the agency that …
• Opened a free grocery store for 13,000 families impacted by the government shutdown so family dinners remained business as usual. (Kraft Heinz)
• Showed people they can “#DoWhatYouCant” while helping introduce technology that makes roads and beaches safer and lets parents better connect with their newborn babies. (Samsung)
• Let people live inside a van Gogh painting to experience art in entirely new ways. (Art Institute of Chicago)
• Defended a hallmark tradition of American childhood by paying for permits and fines for lemonade stands. (Kraft Heinz)
• Unleashed “Mayhem” on the world to show people what they risk when they’re not protected. (Allstate)
Headquartered in Chicago since 1935, Leo Burnett has 85 offices in more than 70 countries around the globe.
CEO, North America
Global Chief Creative Officer
Chief Creative Officer
Chief Strategy Officer
Chief Marketing Officer