Founder-owner Dale Nitschke of Ovative Group, the fast growing digital marketing and analysis firm that is expanding in North Loop’s Nordic building and expects to employ more than 300 people by the end of the year.
Star Tribune, 05/16/2021
Despite a hybrid work model and new hires in 11 states, the company is expanding its Minneapolis headquarters.
Twin Cities Business, 05/10/2021
Marketing tech firm Ovative is expanding its offices again after doubling in size since 2019.
Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal, 05/11/2021
|Client||Start Year||End Year|
|Academy Sports and Outdoors||2019||Current|
|Tapestry (Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman)||2019||Current|
|Ascena Retail Group: Lane Bryant||2013||Current|
|Duluth Trading Company||2015||Current|
|Ascena Retail Group: LOFT||2019||Current|
|Nature's Bounty (formerly NBTY)||2018||Current|
|PVH: Calvin Klein, Heritage Brands, True & Co||2018||Current|
|Ascena Retail Group: Ann Taylor||2020||Current|
Ovative is an independent, digital-first media and measurement firm. We help change makers across industries drive and deliver measurable performance. Ovative was created to address two glaring market opportunities:
1. Help clients take a more customer-centric, enterprise focused approach to managing and measuring their marketing programs. We know customers should be at the center of all decisions. We saw an opportunity to craft marketing and media strategies that are informed by and supportive of your customer goals. We believe your marketing and media program should be designed and managed holistically. Decisions should be made with the total customer experience in mind. We believe marketing and media performance should therefore be measured based on the total incremental impact to your business (online and offline) and customer goals (contribution to customer acquisition, retention, and reactivation).
2. We also saw an opportunity to redefine what it means to be an agency partner. Most of Ovative’s leadership team spent their careers as operators – working for large enterprise organizations leading media and measurement programs. This experience has translated to institutional knowledge and empathy for our client’s day-to-day responsibilities. We designed the firm based on how we would want an agency partner to show up. We believe an agency partner should be more than a vendor. Your agency should be as invested in growing your business as you are. We should know the numbers inside and out and understand how the scope we are supporting ladders up to your broader business goals.
These foundational beliefs have informed everything we do at Ovative. All the services and products we offer are aligned to this customer-centric, integrated enterprise mindset.
Our services include:
For us, everything starts with your customer. We immerse ourselves in your customer, company, and competitive data, augmenting gaps and translating insights into data-driven customer metrics and activation strategies for performance marketing channels, including:
• Customer Activation Strategy
• Customer Research & Insights
• Customer Segmentation
• Customer Growth Analytics
• Customer Experience Design
Knowing customers interact with you across media channels (traditional, digital, site, email, etc.) and conversion channels (online, call center, field agents, etc.), we develop comprehensive marketing, media, and creative strategies to support a seamless consumer experience and fuel consumer and enterprise growth goals, including:
• Marketing Strategy
• Media Strategy & Planning
• Creative & Messaging Strategy
Full Funnel Activation
Actions are more powerful than words so we don’t stop at recommendations. We bring customer, marketing, media, and creative strategies to life across all digital, traditional, paid, and owned channels, including:
• Paid digital media strategy and management: Paid Search, Paid Social, Display (including Programmatic and Brand Partnerships), Affiliate, and Marketplaces
• Owned digital media strategy and management: SEO, Digital Experience Optimization (including site and app conversion rate optimization, A/B testing, landing page optimization, personalization, and tagging/analytics setup and management)
• Traditional media strategy and management: Video and Audio (including national, local, direct response TV, addressable video - including OTT, CTV and linear; terrestrial radio, and streaming audio - including podcasts), Print, and OOH
• Creative services: Content Marketing, Creative Production
We have found that many organizations struggle to fully apply customer data and advanced measurement capabilities in ways that are actually useful to marketers. Our advanced measurement specialists, reporting capabilities, and measurement technologies help clients make better business decisions and establish a more holistic view of their marketing impact. Our measurement offerings include:
• Measurement and data strategy
• Best in class media performance reporting
• Test design, execution, and analysis
• Marketing Analytics Platform (MAP), our proprietary unified MMM and MTA model helps clients measure the impact of your marketing investments on total company performance