Coach, a $4B luxury fashion retailer, was seeking a new agency of record to help them reinvent how media is used to achieve ecommerce, store, and customer goals across their core retail and outlet businesses. They wanted to get smarter by implementing a customer-centric approach, identifying profitable incremental media investments, and evaluating performance through advanced analytics.
1.Developed a customer-first strategy tied to broader business objectives and consumer insights, including considerations for forecasts, budgets, flighting, creative, audiences, and measurement at a tactic and partner level.
2. Initiated a holistic planning process across key business and channel stakeholders, which previously lived in channel siloes. This included planning fluidly across businesses, funnel stages, channels (traditional and digital), and customer types to maximize enterprise return. Additionally included business planning across both their core retail and new outlet businesses to drive total sales and prevent cannabalization.
3. Utilized Ovative’s Marketing Analytics Platform (MAP) and Enterprise Marketing Return (EMR) to measure the impact of marketing on total enterprise sales and adjust the media mix to maximize performance.
- Delivered phenomenal performance after just 6 months of management, growing total revenue by +153% to last year, exceeding plan by nearly 10%
- Improved core retail business revenue by +42% to last year while aggressively scaling immature outlet business model +430% to last year
- Leveraged our proprietary metric, Enterprise Marketing Return (EMR), to set new media thresholds to profitably scale total Paid Media budgets over +200% to last year across channels, driving increased ROAS, reduced CPMs, reduced CPCs
Ovative & Coach: Integrated Full-Funnel Media & Measurement
Tapestry (Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman)
- Integrated Marketing
- Integrated Media Strategy & Planning
- Integrated Marketing Strategy & Planning
- media mix model
- Unified Marketing Measurement
- Store Measurement
- Enterprise Measurement
- Multi-Touch Attribution